MAINTAIN THE PEACE AND TRANQUILITY OF THE SURROUNDINGS
- Turn off cell phones and pagers or use silent modes and leave the main hall
- If children are crying or running around take then outside.
- Avoid ringing the bell when a puja service is in progress.
MAINTAIN CLEANLINESS OF THE PREMESIS
- Leave footwear in the designated area.
- Discard plastic wraps that come with the flowers in the garbage bin prior to offering them.
- Food/drinks not allowed in the main prayer hall and clean up after your spills.
- (Older than 9 years) shorts/short skirts/sleeveless tops not allowed.
PRESERVE THE SANCTITY
- Do not touch the idols
- Refrain from entering the interior of sanctum sanctorum (garbhagudi). Only priests are allowed. Only priests are allowed.
- Photography and video recording of the temple interior is not allowed.